Saturday 5 July 2008
- Arrivals: All day
- 9am: Registrations at Holy Eucharist Hall
- 8pm; Public opening ceremony, Holy Eucharist Hall, Oleander Drive, St Albans.
Day 2: Immersion program: Water issues in Central Victoria
Sunday 6 July 2008
- 9 am, Holy Eucharist Church, St Albans: Welcoming Mass of the Holy Eucharist Parish. Fr Peter Carrucan presiding.
- 11 am, Holy Eucharist Church, St Albans: Departure for the Immersion Program in Central Victoria.
- ”’1:30 pm, Picnic Lunch at Lauriston Reservoir.
- 3 pm, Bendigo: Tour in groups through Roslyn Park.
- 4 pm: Presentation of the evolution of the Coliban Water system by Geoff Russell.
- 4:45 pm: Presentation on current water issues by Neil Burns, Coliban Water.
Day 3: Bendigo program
9 am – 3:30 pm: Individual group activities in various sites in and around Bendigo (Recycling, Waterwatch, Smart Gardens, River Systems (2), Water Treatment, Domestic Water, Agriculture, Agriculture Domestic, Desalination Agriculture).
4 pm: Farewell and BBQ dinner.
Day 4: Analysing water issues
Tuesday 8 July 2010
Group Activities at Victoria University
- 9 am – 12 am, Victoria University St Albans: Work on group presentation.
- 2 pm – 4:30 pm, Victoria University St Albans: Public presentation of the immersion experience [*].
Day 5: The spirituality of water
Wednesday 9 July 2008Day’s Program
- 10 am – 11 am, Victoria University Queen Street, Melbourne City: Australian Water Issues [*] by Stephen Gray.
- 2:30 pm – 4 pm, Victoria University Queen Street, Melbourne City: Interfaith seminar [*] on “The spirituality of Water”. With the participation of many religious people (Rabbi Jonathan Keren Balck, Bishop Christopher Prowse, Tristan Mungatopi, Venerable Jue Yao, Geoff Berry, Yasser Soliman). There is a brief summarizing this activity (http://www.greenwyd.org/doc/INTERFAITH.doc).
- 7 pm – 8 pm, Hall of the Holy Eucharist Parish, St Albans: Concert of Funk’d Up [*].
Day 6: Water action
Thursday 10 JulyPlanning action on water issues
- 9 am – 12 am, Victoria University St Albans: Presentation by Trevor Alex, Victorian President of the Australian Institute of Project Management, and groups work [*].
- 2 pm – 3:30 pm, Victoria University St Albans: Report presentation by the groups [*].
Day 7: Treeplanting at Brimbank
Friday 11 July 2008Treeplanting
- 9 am – 12 am, Sydenham Park: Tree planting [*].
- 2 pm – 5 pm, Melbourne City: Sightseeing.
- 5 pm – 20 pm, Melbourne City: DID Commissioning Mass.
Day 8: Eco-walk and Cultural Evening
Saturday 12 July 2008Eco-Walk and Cultural Evening
- 10 am – 12 am, Iramoo environmental center, Melbourne City: Eco-Walk [*].
- 5 pm – 7 pm, Hall of the Holy Eucharist Parish, St Albans: Culture group performance [*].
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Hall of the Holy Eucharist Parish, St Albans: Australian Cultural show [*].